Catch up on Kingston Council
‘s ‘State of the Borough’ debate which took place on 22 March 2022 to discuss how the borough came together in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and the continuation of the recovery process.
Community, Learning and Participation Lead Archie O’Neill represented Creative Youth at the previous ‘State of the Borough’ panel which took place virtually.
Following an introduction from Cllr Andreas Kirsch, the speaker panel included:
- Forbes Low, Chief Executive, Kingston Chamber of Commerce
- Dr Naz Jivani, Clinical Chair for Kingston, South West London Clinical Commissioning Group
- Iona Lidington, Director of Public Health, Kingston Council
- Peter Mayhew-Smith, Group Principal and Chief Executive, South Thames Colleges Group
- Archie O’Neill, Community Learning and Participation Lead, Creative Youth
- Pippa Mackie, Chief Executive, Kingston Citizens Advice Bureau
- Sanja Djeric Kane, Chief Executive Officer, Kingston Voluntary Action
- Fiona Tarn, Future Culture Lead, Kingston Stronger Together Hub