So You Wanna Work in the Arts is a free series of webinars discussing key topics which affect the arts industry, alongside practical sessions which cover a range of advice about different arts sectors. The series is part of our wider Creative Talent Programme which offers artistic, strategic and business support to young emerging artists.
Our online series was first launched at International Youth Arts Festival: Digifest in July 2020. Read more about the previous webinars below, and listen via our Youtube Channel.
Creative Talent Programme is supported by Arts Council England.
Monday 26 October 2020, 20:00 – 21:00 BST
Organised by Creative Youth with Kingston Council’s Arts Service, panellists Kayla Cadence, Gemma Orleans-Thompson, Iyata Golding and Myles Cameron will discuss how the arts can be a useful tool in supporting, inspiring and educating future generations.
Entering a New Arts World Debates
- Life after and during Coronavirus
- Kickstarting a Diversity Shift in the Arts
- Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Arts
- Digital Revolution in the Arts
Practical Advice Sessions
- So You Wanna Get Funding
- So You Wanna Be a Woman in Stand-Up
- So You Wanna Run Away to the Circus
- So You Wanna Work Internationally
- So You Wanna Dance