MAKE A DONATION
As an individual you can make a single donation, set up a regular donation or organise a fundraising event. Every £1 can make a difference.
Thanks to the continued support from our partners, sponsors and supporters we have been giving young people opportunities not only as performers, but as event managers, producers, creators and innovators ensuring they have the best possible opportunity to have successful arts careers.
- £240 would enable us to support the delivery of a workshop at a local school
- £500 would enable a young programmer to create an event for IYAF
- £1,000 would enable us to hire rehearsal space for young companies to develop their work
- £2,000 would provide training and mentoring for a young company in our Creative Talent Programme
If you are a UK Tax payer you can also make a Gift Aid donation. These enable us to reclaim income tax on your donation (at no extra cost to you). With basic rate income tax, every £1 you donate will be worth £1.25 to Creative Youth.
SUPPORT US WHEN YOU SHOP ONLINE
Amazon Smile –
You can now support Creative Youth through AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice at no extra cost to you.
How it works
- All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.co.uk
- The first time you use Amazon Smile you will be asked to select a charity to receive donations and they will remember your selection and make a donation for every eligible purchase you make
- You can use the same account on amazon.co.uk and smile.amazon.co.uk. The shopping cart and other account settings are also the same.
Easy Fundraising –
You can sign up for free to Easy Fundraising and nominate Creative Youth to be your chosen charity. Creative Youth will then receive a donation if you shop online at certain websites. If you download the Easy Fundraising toolbar, it’ll even notify you if you are on a website that qualifies. Happy Shopping!
Support our young people now! All levels of support and donations are welcome.